| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kasprowy Wierch in May is very cool at 2.2 °C (35.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5 °C (41 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.1 °C (31.8 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 5.1 °C (9.2 °F).
- The weather in May is very slightly soggy. Around 173mm (6.8in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 14:35 long and the longest day is 15:54 long with an average length of 15:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Kasprowy Wierch May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Kasprowy Wierch, Poland
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Kasprowy Wierch:
- Czestochowa, Poland - 186.8 kms (116.1 miles) NNW
- Krakow, Poland - 95.2 kms (59.1 miles) N
- Mosnov, Czech Republic - 144.2 kms (89.6 miles) WNW
- Brno, Czech Republic - 239.4 kms (148.8 miles) W
- Sliac, Slovakia - 88.8 kms (55.2 miles) SW
- Innsbruck-Uni, Austria - 227.1 kms (141.1 miles) WSW
- Bratislava, Slovakia - 240.3 kms (149.3 miles) WSW
- Hurbanovo, Slovakia - 200.7 kms (124.7 miles) SW
- Budapest, Hungary - 205.8 kms (127.9 miles) SSW
- Budapest-Lorinc, Hungary - 208.6 kms (129.6 miles) SSW